Since it is announced that National Testing Agency (NTA) will be going to conduct NEET 2019 exam candidates are confused regarding exam pattern. Application filling for NTA NEET 2019 exam has already started. National Testing Agency (NTA) announced the schedule for NTA NEET 2019 exam is already published. NEET 2019 exam will be held on May 5, 2019. With the announcement of application National Testing Agency also mentioned NTA NEET 2019 exam pattern.
Read More: How to Fill NTA NEET 2019 Application Form
NTA NEET 2019 exam will be pen and paper mode exam i.e. offline mode. Duration for the NEET 2019 exam will be 3 hours.
NTA NEET 2019 Time Table
|SR. No.||Name of the Event||Date Announced|
|1||A date for application form submission||1 November 2018|
|2||Last date for application form submission||30th November 2018|
|3||Correction in NEET form||December 2018|
|4||Download of admit card||15th April 2019|
|5||Exam date||5th May 2019|
|6||Result Date||5th June 2019|
NTA NEET 2019 exam pattern
NTA NEET 2019 exam is pen and paper-based exam. Paper is divided into three sections of Biology, Chemistry, Physics. NEET 2019 question paper will include 180 questions. 45 questions form chemistry, 45 questions from physics, 90 questions from Biology (Zoology + Botany). Each question will carry 4 marks for correct answer and 1 mark will get deducted for the wrong choice.
The question paper will be made available in English, Hindi, Marathi, Odia, Tamil, Telugu, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, and Urdu.
The student has to opt for language selection at the time of application filing. Those who select question paper mode to English will get question paper in English only. While if someone opt for the Hindi language will get question paper in English as well as in Hindi.
All The Best And Study Hard
National Testing Agency (NTA) recently announced the notification regarding submitting the online application form for the NTA NEET 2019 exam. We found that many candidates are in a big confusion of how to apply NEET 2019 application form. Since its first-time candidates have to get registered on a new site. Previously, candidates have to visit cbseneet.nic.in to register for NEET exam. But, now 2019 onward students have to apply NEET 2019 application form on ntaneet.nic.in.
How To Apply NEET 2019 Application Form
Steps for applying NEET 2019 application form are as follows:
- Visit the official website of NEET 2019 exam ntaneet.nic.in. Click on “Fill Application Form”.
- Read all the instructions carefully and the accept the “I have read and understood all the instructions mentioned in the Information Bulletin.” and then click on Proceed.
- On the next page, you will be asked to fill your personal details. Fill at your personal details carefully. Once you entered all the details click on “next”.
- Then you will be asked to create a password for your login. So carefully create a password and note it down in a diary so in future if you forgot it will help you. While creating a password you have to take some point to consider. Your password must include 1 special character, 1 uppercase alphabet, 1 lower case alphabet, 1 number. And also one OTP will be delivered on the mobile number which you entered at the time filling personal details.
- Now you can see that you have successfully completed the first step of registration of NEET 2019 exam. You will be provided “Application Number” so keep it carefully as we will need this application number till the results.
- Now to complete the second step click on “Click here to login” and login to the site using your Application Number and Password.
- Now you will be asked to enter all your Personal Details, Place of Birth, Choice of Medium of Question Paper, Choice of Examination City. Fill this details carefully and choose the choice of examination very carefully. Once you filled all the details click on “Save as Draft” & then click “Next“.
- Here you have to fill your Academic Details (CLASS – 10th or Equivalent), Academic Details (CLASS – 11th or Equivalent), Academic Details (CLASS – 12th or Equivalent, Details of Marks of Qualifying Exams. Once you fill the details again click on “Save as Draft” & then click “Next“.
- Now further you have to enter your address as well as parents details. Click on “Save as Draft” & then click “Preview & Submit“.
- Now check all the details which you entered. Carefully read the form before submitting. Enter the OTP received on your registered mobile number and proceed further.
- Now you can see that you have completed your application form details submission.
- Next step is to upload the scanned images of your signature & Photograph.
- Upload the images of your sign and signature in there required format.
- After that make the payment for your NEET 2019 exam.
- Once your payment gets approved then come back to the dashboard now it will show you that you have successfully submitted the NEET 2019 application form.
- So now you must take the print of final application form and preserve it very carefully.
NOW YOU HAVE SUCCESSFULLY SUBMITTED THE NEET 2019 APPLICATION FORM.
Read Also: NEET 2019 Admit Card
Read Also: NEET 2019 Exam Pattern (UPDATED)
Documents for MBBS BDS admission
You must keep your documents ready while counselling. If you are planning to get admission to MBBS or BDS course through NEET, so you must keep documents ready at the time of counselling. Keeping documents ready while help you to complete admission procedure smoothly. so hereby we listed all the documents for medical admission & counselling
- PREPARATION TIPS FOR NEET
- NEET ADMIT CARD DOWNLOAD
- EXAM PATTERN OF NEET 2019
- PREVIOUS QUESTION PAPERS FOR NEET PREPARATION
Documents For Medical Admission & Counselling
If you are seeking admission in Indian Medical Colleges, then you require the following documents:
- Your call letter
- Higher secondary mark-sheet (12th)
- Tenth (10th) mark-sheet for DOB verification
- Medical certificate( immunization against Hep B at-least a dose is mandatory)
- Transfer certificate and conduct certificate from your previous school.
- Caste certificate( if you are opting for reserved seats)
- Nativity or Domicile certificate(proof of your study in a particular school from 8th to 12th std)
- Migration Certificate( in case you are opting for colleges outside your state)
- Your NEET score card
- Bond as per the prospectus with witnesses.
NEET 2016 Question Papers : Free PDF download
You can now easily download NEET 2016 question papers and start your preparation. You can also get free PDF download copy of NEET 2016 question papers