Home » Latest News
Category Archives: Latest News
National Testing Agency (NTA)
Today Education Minister, Mr. Prakash Javdekar announced that JEE Mains and NEET exams will be conducted twice a year from 2019 in online mode. Now its official that National Testing Agency (NTA) will conduct both JEE Mains 2019 and NEET UG 2019 Exams.
National Testing Agency (NTA) will also conduct National Eligibility Test (NET), Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) and Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT).
National Eligibilty Test (NET) will be the first exam conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA). NET exam will be held in December this year.
JEE Main exams will be held in January and April while NEET will be held twice in February and May. While JEE advanced will be conducted by IITs.
The benefits of taking exam twice a year is that student is allowed to use the best score while counselling process.
Also the syllabus, exam pattern, languages and the fees will be the same. No change will be there in this.
With the coming of NTA, NEET — the national level medical entrance examination and JEE — national level engineering entrance exam may be run twice a year to give an opportunity to the students to bring out their best performance. The Centre is setting up a National Testing Agency (NTA), an autonomous and self-sustained premier testing firm, to conduct the entry exams for the higher educational institutions.
The National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test (NEET) is held for admission to medical and dental colleges while Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) is conducted for admission to engineering colleges. Currently, both the exams along with several different exams are organized by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
10 things to know about National Testing Agency:
- The Finance Minister in the budget speech of 2017-18 had announced that a national body will be set up which will be responsible for conducting entrance examinations for higher education.
- The government has allocated a fund of Rs. 25 crores for NTA to begin operation in the first year. From its second year, the bureau will end up self-sustainable.
- Some of those exams which would be conducted by NTA will be JEE Main, NEET UG, UGC NET, CTET, etc..
- The tests will be conducted online and will probably be conducted twice annually. So far entrance exams like JEE Main or NEET UG have conducted only annually. The prospect of the entry exams twice a year will bring relief to students who often have to face undue pressure especially for examinations like JEE and NEET that are conducted immediately after the board examinations are over.
- The agency would be an autonomous body and will be chaired by an educationist who will be appointed by the MHRD.
- The agency will have a board of governors that will represent the member associations.
- NTA will be created as a society registered under the Indian Societies Registration Act, 1860.
- The bureau would appeal to about 40 lakh students who appear in various entrance exams.
- NTA will ensure that exams have a standardized difficulty level.
- It is also anticipated that setting up NTA will help prevent conflicts about varying levels of difficulty in various sets of question paper.
JEE Main, NEET might be run twice a year, most likely from 2019.The first and foremost advantage of NTA is the behavior of JEE Main and NEET examinations twice a year in an internet format. The twice a year version for primary entry examinations would help students to pace their studies and above all give them an additional opportunity to appear without squandering their entire year. The assessments are at present conducted in the months of April and May, which can be just after the board exams for class 12th. The two times a year may give students the opportunity to pace their preparations, which is bound to benefit students immensely.
Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS Course) is an undergraduate class which helps the aspiring applicants to be a dental practitioner. The duration of BDS class is 3 years to five years. There is a variation, of course, thanks to the requirement for an internship. BDS Course may be pursued as a full time or at parttime through correspondence. Back in India, there are about 300 dental colleges which offer BDS Courses.
The BDS degree is awarded on the successful completion of the four-year academic education and the one-year mandatory internship programme in dentistry instruction leading to the Bachelor of Dental Surgery degree programme. After completing your BDS, you’re qualified to practice being a dentist.
The BDS is the degree awarded to a man who plays the vital function in the treating problems related to teeth. The dentist averts, diagnoses and remedies to the of dental and associated diseases.
It’s extremely challenging to pursue the BDS course and also you ought to have the enthusiasm, hard-working attitude from the analysis and have a focused mind for doing the BDS course.
BDS Entrance 2019 in India
Admissions into BDS programmes will be done through NEET Common Entrance Test. Students can come in entry exam organized at university or national level examinations. Back in India, NEET 2019 (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) is mostly considered for providing entrance to BDS classes.After clearing the entrance exam, students have to take part in the BDS counselling process which is organized by the authorities. BDS seats will be allocated to candidates on the grounds of NEET 2019 position, full choices, and accessibility of seats.
BDS Admission 2019 Date & Selection Process
The BDS Admission 2019 classes will be filled after the declaration of NEET results. Passing NEET examination is the only eligibility criteria for BDS Course. After successfully clearing the NEET evaluation, students have to participate in the counselling procedure. BDS seats will be allotted to the candidates on the grounds of NEET position, filled options, and seat availability.
Only those students, that have cleared the 10+2 examination with science stream and have had Physics, Chemistry Biology and English in 12th, may apply for the BDS class through NEET examination. It is the course that will be having hands-on training in the field of dentistry for the duration of five years. The students will get the opportunity to interact with the patient and will find the technical understanding of the diseases.
The students have to evaluate minimum 50% marks (40 percent in the case of reserved category) in 10 + 2 exam and have to appear for an entrance examination conducted by the respective authorities.
You will find atleast 292 Dental Colleges in India that are supplying quality BDS Courses. We have listed a number of the greatest Dental Colleges in different states and cities across India.