Home » NTA NEET 2019
Category Archives: NTA NEET 2019
National Testing Agency (NTA) recently announced the notification regarding submitting the online application form for the NTA NEET 2019 exam. We found that many candidates are in a big confusion of how to apply NEET 2019 application form. Since its first-time candidates have to get registered on a new site. Previously, candidates have to visit cbseneet.nic.in to register for NEET exam. But, now 2019 onward students have to apply NEET 2019 application form on ntaneet.nic.in.
How To Apply NEET 2019 Application Form
Steps for applying NEET 2019 application form are as follows:
- Visit the official website of NEET 2019 exam ntaneet.nic.in. Click on “Fill Application Form”.
- Read all the instructions carefully and the accept the “I have read and understood all the instructions mentioned in the Information Bulletin.” and then click on Proceed.
- On the next page, you will be asked to fill your personal details. Fill at your personal details carefully. Once you entered all the details click on “next”.
- Then you will be asked to create a password for your login. So carefully create a password and note it down in a diary so in future if you forgot it will help you. While creating a password you have to take some point to consider. Your password must include 1 special character, 1 uppercase alphabet, 1 lower case alphabet, 1 number. And also one OTP will be delivered on the mobile number which you entered at the time filling personal details.
- Now you can see that you have successfully completed the first step of registration of NEET 2019 exam. You will be provided “Application Number” so keep it carefully as we will need this application number till the results.
- Now to complete the second step click on “Click here to login” and login to the site using your Application Number and Password.
- Now you will be asked to enter all your Personal Details, Place of Birth, Choice of Medium of Question Paper, Choice of Examination City. Fill this details carefully and choose the choice of examination very carefully. Once you filled all the details click on “Save as Draft” & then click “Next“.
- Here you have to fill your Academic Details (CLASS – 10th or Equivalent), Academic Details (CLASS – 11th or Equivalent), Academic Details (CLASS – 12th or Equivalent, Details of Marks of Qualifying Exams. Once you fill the details again click on “Save as Draft” & then click “Next“.
- Now further you have to enter your address as well as parents details. Click on “Save as Draft” & then click “Preview & Submit“.
- Now check all the details which you entered. Carefully read the form before submitting. Enter the OTP received on your registered mobile number and proceed further.
- Now you can see that you have completed your application form details submission.
- Next step is to upload the scanned images of your signature & Photograph.
- Upload the images of your sign and signature in there required format.
- After that make the payment for your NEET 2019 exam.
- Once your payment gets approved then come back to the dashboard now it will show you that you have successfully submitted the NEET 2019 application form.
- So now you must take the print of final application form and preserve it very carefully.
NOW YOU HAVE SUCCESSFULLY SUBMITTED THE NEET 2019 APPLICATION FORM.
Read Also: NEET 2019 Admit Card
Read Also: NEET 2019 Exam Pattern (UPDATED)