How To Prepare For Neet Exam?
If you are confused and keeps asking above question and then our advice is to not to worry about the preparation for neet exam just focus on your studies. As, we bring the strategies and NEET 2019 preparation tips so that you can study smartly and manage your time to utilize it properly. below are the tips which help you to crack CBSE NEET 2019 exam and as well as you can use it for any other exam. Surely it will help you to how to prepare for neet exam.
Everybody is busy putting over their guides and textbooks, speaking to notes, studying into the night , and sitting in their desk, sucking pens and attempting to memorise all the formulae. You wouldn’t find anyone chatting with their friends or watching tv. Is not it nice to see everyone busy? At this crucial time, it is important to have some recommendations to crack NEET 2019.
With just a couple of months left to your examination, your prep may be in full swing, right? While there are pupils that have started their groundwork, there are also People Who Don’t Understand How to plan their NEET 2019
Preparation (One of these was me ; I had been this petrified damsel in distress).
- Documents for MBBS Admission
- Exam Centers for NEET 2019
- Dress Code for NEET 2019
- Admit Card Download
If you haven’t got started, please give yourself a well-mannered punch (yeah, I don’t like violence) and start preparing now! The most crucial thing of all is the very first step, guys. It’s possible to plan the travel to the destination well just if you know the beginning point.
If we go with the experts and NEET toppers, dedicated practice and revision will be the major factors which can lead to success. If you are somebody targeting the upcoming medical tests, undergo these tips to crack NEET 2019!
Important Focus Areas for NEET 2018 are:
Physics — Mechanics, Optics, Thermodynamics and Atomic Physics
Chemistry — Mole Concept, General Organic Chemistry, Periodic Table, Chemical Bonding, Coordination Chemistry
Biology- Ecology and Environment, Genetics, Cell Biology; Morphology, Reproduction and Physiology of Plants and Animals; Principles of Biotechnology
[irp posts=”54″ name=”Complete NEET 2019 BIOLOGY Syllabus”]
1. Strategies or schedule your preparation.One should know how much time they have to invest in a particular topic.
Give more time to important topics/chapters.
The first thing to learn about Time Management is that time is theoretical so you can’t really manage it. What you do
when you get into time management, is that you manage yourself. You decide what has to be done when it must be
done and how to do it in the stipulated time. Remember, good time management for a student is not about creating a complex schedule that gives you account for every second of your day. It is about one simple choice: either you will control your homework, or it will control you. Good time management puts you in control. On the other hand, poor time management can put you behind your schedule and hence gives a feeling of unhappiness. At times, it may even cause frustration and anxiety which may further affect your studies. To avoid this situation, it is imperative to carefully plan & monitor your time spend.
2. Take mock test regularly to access your preparation and to improve your strike rate. Strike rate can be improved
with the help of intelligent guessing. Intelligent guessing means guessing a question you are not completely sure but
have some idea about. Your objective is not to solve the question but choosing the correct option out of the 4 given
choices. So always try to eliminate the choices. Remember that if one choice is eliminated, chances of your guess
being right is 33% (in comparison to a blind guess where the chances of being right are 25%) and if two are eliminated the chances of hitting the right answer are 50%.
3. Solve previous year question papers to get the idea about the type and pattern of the question being asked in the exam.
4. Be clear about the basics like syllabus, exam pattern, marking criteria etc.
5. You can also go for chapter wise and topic wise tests to identify your weak areas where you have to work more.
Success gap helps in analyzing the performance of the students in a test by identifying strong & weak areas so that
the student can prepare accordingly. Success gap is the difference between the marks you are currently scoring in
a test & the marks which you should score to clear the exams. The cut-off in various tests is based on the experience
of our faculty & our interaction with the students preparing for different competitive examinations.
For example, if in a mock test of CBSE your marks are 520 & the cut-off marks (passing marks) is 560 the success
gap is 40 marks. Now the question is where is the success gap (which subject & which topic) & how to fill this
Now we further analyze the success gap in Physics, which is the highest by doing question by question
analysis of Physics paper. The result of the analysis says that the student scored poorly in Physics because of two
[irp posts=”46″ name=”Complete NEET 2019 CHEMISTRY Syllabus”]
• Level 1 (Basic) problems in Heat (meaning his basic concepts of Heat are poor & he needs to go through them
again) In this case the student would also not be able to solve application-based problems of HEAT.
• Level 3 (Proficient) problems of light: This means that the basic concepts of the student are all right but his application is poor so he needs more practice of similar problems. Hence it clearly states that analysis of test with success gap can help you in knowing the areas where you should focus your energies.
6. Note making of your weak areas and important formulas can rectify the same.
7. Revision is very important it should be kept to end this practice should be followed on the weekly (chapterwise) and monthly (unitwise) basis. Last few days before the exam
• Avoid any activity which may cause anxiety. Focus on whatever you have studied.
• Under no circumstance should you solve problems in the last few days. This may have a damaging influence on your confidence and ability to solve questions and problems during the examination.
• Stop discussion or review of the subject at least 1 to 2 days before commencement of the examination. Many
students insist on cramming till the last minute. This is absolutely unnecessary and leads to additional tension and
problems. Relax the day before the examination. Do what you like the best or do what makes you happy or motivates you.
• Focus your attention on the main points of revision. Time is very limited and how you spend it, is important. This is
not the time for learning minute details or a new topic. Write down the main points as you go through your notes. This will fix the ideas in your mind.
• When with friends, try not to talk excessively about how nervous you are, how you are going to perform and what
the final results might be. This will only succeed in making you more nervous and will take your attention off your
• Be confident. But do not be overconfident – this will cause you to become complacent and overlook important stuff
during the revision process. Avoid discouraging yourself. Be optimistic and positive.
• Get enough rest and recreation.
“Though it’s important to practice and revise the important points, do not overstuff your mind in the
last few days. Remain confident and maintain calm.”
— Kartikeya Gupta (JEE Advanced AIR 4) 2013
8. Keep in mind time management and negative marking while attempting question paper.
Don’t spend more than 3-4 min on any question.
“I followed a planned time management strategy during the exam and skipped difficult questions. First, I
tried to solve easy questions correctly. In the second round, I attempted the difficult ones and to my
surprise, I could solve most of them.”
— Prathu Baronia the topper in JEE Main 2014
9. If in case any question is not getting solved within 3-4 min first complete your paper completely and then return to that question.
10. Lastly while preparing don’t get overstressed and loaded with work. Avoid sleep deprivation as these activities can affect your mental and physical capabilities thereby affecting your performance in the exam.
[irp posts=”30″ name=”Complete NEET 2019 PHYSICS Syllabus”]