NEET 2019 DRESS CODE AND BARRED ITEMS
Medical aspirants those who are going to appear in NEET 2019 exam this year need follow dress code. As per every year you have to be in dress code which is mandated by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). NEET 2019 dress code is what that described for NEET 2019 examination. Also the admit card have the guidelines regarding the dress code mentioned on it. So candidates are advised to strictly follow the dress code to avoid problems on the exam day. Please read the below article carefully and follow the NEET 2019 dress code and barred items.
RULES & REGULATIONS
The candidates are instructed to follow the dress code while appearing for NEET (UG). Light clothes with half sleeves not having big buttons, brooch/badge, flower etc. with Salwar/Trouser. Candidates have to avoid wearing shoes as shoes are not allowed to wear at the time of the exam. Instead candidates have to wear slippers and sandals. Candidates who are opted for customary dress i.e. Burkha or etc are advised to report exam centre before 9.30 AM so that they could be frisked properly.
NEET 2019 Dress Code: Male Candidates
- To follow dress code for NEET 2019 Examination boys should be proper attire which mentioned by CBSE.
Boys should wear half sleeves shirt or t shirt as full sleeves shirt is not allowed. Shirt must be simple and do not have any printing on it as well it must be light. They do not have zips or pocket or any kind of embroidery on it.
- Kurta and pajama is not allowed in the examination centre. Trousers are preferred as a dress code for NEET 2019.
- Shoes are not allowed in the examination centre so candidates must be in slipper or sandals.
NEET 2019 Dress Code: Female Candidates
- Female candidates should should not wear clothes which have flowers, brooches. The clothes should be light and have half-sleeves.
- Salwar and trousers are the most preferred dress code for the women in NEET 2019 examination.
- Female candidates are not supposed to wear shoes, instead they have to wear slippers and sandals with low heels.
- Also female candidates are advised not to wear jewelry like pendants, necklace or any kind of metal item for NEET 2019 examination.
BARRED ITEMS THAT ARE NOT ALLOWED IN NEET 2019
The candidates are not allowed to carry the following items inside the examination centre under any circumstances. The candidates will be subjected to extensive and compulsory frisking before entering the examination centre with the help of highly sensitive metal detectors.
(a) Any stationery item like textual material (printed or written), bits of papers, Geometry/Pencil Box, Plastic Pouch, Calculator,
Pen, Scale, Writing Pad, Pen Drives, Eraser, Calculator, Log Table, Electronic Pen/Scanner etc.
(b) Any communication device like Mobile Phone, Bluetooth, Earphones, Microphone, Pager, Health Band etc.
(c) Other items like Wallet, Goggles, Handbags, Belt, Cap etc.
(d) All ornaments like Ring, Earrings, Nose-pin, Chain/Necklace, Pendants, Badge and Brooch etc.
(e) Any Watch/Wrist Watch, Bracelet, Camera, etc.
(f) Any metallic item
(g) Any eatable item opened or packed, water bottle etc.
(h) Any other item which could be used for unfair means, for hiding communication devices like camera, Bluetooth device etc
No arrangement will be made at the centres for keeping any articles/items belonging to the candidates.
In case any candidate is found in possession of any of the barred items inside the centre, it will be considered as use of unfair means and action will be taken against the candidate in accordance with the relevant provisions.